Monday, July 21, 2008

Dr. Dolgoff's Lighter Weigh- at home

www.thelighterweigh.com

NBC News featured my child and adolescent weight management program nationally last week and the response has been incredible. I am receiving calls and e-mails from all over the country. So I have come up with Dr. Dolgoff's Lighter Weigh- at home version. Consultations are done via telephone and features include a personalized nutrition plan personally devised by me, weekly 25-minute phone consultations, e-mail questions answered at no additional charge, monthly live chats, weekly e-newsletters, a Dr. Dolgoff-recommended scale, and my rewards program (stickers and prizes for progress).

I was all set to start- until my attorney told me that I may need to be licensed in each individual state before I am able to start counseling out-of-state patients. So please be patient while I look into this matter. I promise to get back to you all as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

Joanna Dolgoff, M.D.

No comments: