Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm back!

www.drweigh.com

Hi everybody! I'm sorry for the blogging hiatus but I have been very busy. My practice has undergone lots of changes.

First- we have a new name. We are now called 'Dr. Dolgoff's Weigh: Child and Adolescent Weight Management Program. The change was due to trademark stuff.

Second- we have a new location. We are now at 216 Willis Avenue in Roslyn Heights, N.Y. We now have a suite of offices all to ourself! It feels so great to have so much more space.

Third- my practice have grown. We now have a fabulous Registered Dietician, Lori Palma and a great Social Worker, Danna Gordon. And Marianne Belziti is our incredible Patient Coordinator.

Our new website is www.drweigh.com.

You can reach us at our new e-mail addresses:

Joanna Dolgoff, MD jdmd@drweigh.com
Lori Palma, RD lprd@drweigh.com
Danna Gordon, SW dgsw@drweigh.com
Marianne Belziti mb@drweigh.com

Our phone number is still 516-801-0022. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime!

1 comment:

Char said...

I was hoping you would write back and tell me if there is a facebook site for your red light green light plan.

Tomorrow at 3 I am having the first meeting for 5 girls ages 6-12 who are struggling with their weight. We will be using your book as a guide. This group is not a diet group but it is a support group that will deal with many issues the girls face such as tricks they can use to fool themselves away from unhealthy foods, bullying and what to do about it, fun ways to dress and why it helps to "buddy up" and call a friend instead of taking that first bite.

I am excited to do this because my granddaughter, age 8 is about 30 pounds overweight and is just becoming to care that this is so.

Any suggestions or literature you can point me t would be very much appreciated!

Thanks so much.

Sincerely,
Charlotte Holtry
146 Coosawatchie St.
Summerville, SC 29485
843-285-8893
Chotzie1240@aol.com